VIGILINT’s telemedicine offerings were created to remove time and distance from the traditional healthcare access model and to reduce medical-related stress and anguish for global travelers. Our offerings are available for individuals and families (up to 6 family members)
Through a single point of contact, global travelers have immediate access to the VIGILINT medical operations center and emergency medicine physicians. Combined with a personalized Travel Medical Kit (TMK) VIGILINT telemedicine packages deliver immediate medical care, one member at a time.
VIGILINT products and services are only available to U.S. residents.
HOW TO ENROLL
STEP 1: Select the membership plan that is right for you - TMAP or GMAP
STEP 2: Select membership details (individual, couple or family). Membership plans can cover up to 7 total family members. ALL members must be 18 years or older. For membership plans that cover children under the age of 18, please CONTACT US
STEP 3: Submit annual membership payment
STEP 4: Upon checkout, you will be provided a link to schedule your virtual appointment with your ER physician
STEP 5: Receive VIGILINT welcome packet and membership details via email
FOR TRIPS LONGER THAN 90 CONSECUTIVE DAYS, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE
Travel MedAssist Program (TMAP)
- Travel Medical Kits: VIGILINT'S customized Travel Medical Kits (TMKs) are about the size of a shaving kit and include prescription and non-prescription medications and emergency medical supplies.
- Physician In-Take: Our physicians conduct annual medical intake appointments with each member.
- 24/7 Physician Care: One on demand medical consult from a US board certified emergency physician to drive medical advice and prescriptions as needed.
Global MedAssist Program (GMAP)
- GMAP includes all of the TMAP membership benefits, PLUS:
- Aeromedical Evacuation:* VIGILINT will secure international air ambulance medical transportation to a patient's hospital of choice, coordinating all aspects of the medical evacuation, ensuring a safe, reliable and secure transfer of care.
- Cleveland Clinic Specialists: Access to Cleveland Clinic board-certified physicians and sub-specialists for a second opinion (billable as quoted based on medical situation)
*Aeromedical Evacuation: Adults over 75 years of age are required to submit a medical note and subject to additional charges