GMAP is delivered with Cleveland Clinic to remove time and distance from the traditional healthcare access model and to reduce medical related stress and anguish for global travelers.
Through a single point of contact global travelers have real–time, unlimited access to the VIGILINT medical operations center, emergency medicine physicians and when medically needed, a Cleveland Clinic specialist.
GMAP CORE PROGRAM:
- One call for direct physician treatment
- 30 second response for a physician on the line
- Personalized Travel Medical Kits with prescriptions and first aid supplies
- Available anytime, anywhere in the world
- Aeromedical and emergency evacuation to the patient's hospital of choice
Now more than ever companies and individuals have a need to ensure their health during travel. GMAP allows you to focus on your work or enjoy your trip without interruption due to illness or injury. For your company, this translates into productivity and minimization of revenue loss via continued successful business meetings.
GMAP takes a proactive approach and fills the gaps where primary health plans leave off. Providing a continuum of care, VIGILINT’s 24/7 telemedicine provides 30 second access to an emergency medicine physician with one call.
In the event of severe medical emergency, VIGILINT will coordinate all logistics for aeromedical evacuation to the patient’s hospital of choice.