Consultative Medical Advisory SERVICES (CMAS) provides forward-thinking consultation and risk mitigation measures that drive results.
We act as or augment your Chief Medical Officer to solve complex medical challenges and to address Duty of Care requirements for your organization. A physician, serving as your dedicated advisor, will forge a collaborative relationship with your organization to provide ongoing input and information for critical decision making about the wellbeing of your most important asset - your people!
Through our knowledge of global health risks and customized mitigation strategies for your organization, our goal is to become your trusted partner in promoting and protecting the health and wellbeing of your employees. We provide medical direction and recommendations that match the unique situation and culture of your organization.
Your dedicated CMAS advisor will be one of our physicians who hail from the US military, National Security Council, CDC, US Departments of Homeland Security and Health and Human Services, or senior emergency medicine leaders. The VIGILINT support team includes analysts, operations personnel, and consultants with previous experience at major US corporations or intelligence/military backgrounds.
Use Your Dedicated Advisory Physician to:
- Recommend and jointly establish policy and plans to reduce corporate medical risk
- Ensure awareness and compliance with health regulations
- Design actionable plans (workable strategies) to maximize workforce wellbeing and productivity
- Bring critical information and situations to life for your management team
- Fulfill and operationalize Duty of Care requirements
- Deliver Customized Information Platforms, Briefings and Education:
- Medical intelligence briefings
- Site surveys
- Emergency preparedness, pandemic planning and response management solutions
- Crisis table tops and training